Thursday, July 22, 2004

Now that I've started...

I just got back from a drawing session over at Mike and Susana's house. Every time I drive that stretch of freeway, I think about being pulled over and being arrested. I guess time will let those memories fade. We had dinner which was some sort of concoxtion that mike made, then got to drawing. Vada was there. She's actually a very talented artist, but I just don't think her mind is in a posistion to be able to focus long enough to even be interested in a career in art. All of them still believe in an apocalypse. They actually hope for it to happen. The soonner, the better. But, I hesitate to agree with them these days. If I were asked a few years ago, whether or not I'd rather live to 100, or see an apocalyspe, you can be damned sure I'd have picked the end of all humanity. But now, I just don't know. I feel like there are still things I must do on this planet before I see it's demise. Maybe I'm just being a pussy. With a salary paying job, a girlfriend, and a nice studio setup, maybe I am too comfortable. I hope not. That has been and will always be one of my biggest fears. Comfort is not for me. I don't want to slow down.

No comments: