Thursday, August 19, 2004

It has been four days...

Since we officially made the decision not to be together any longer. However, we spoke over the phone and so there was a disconnect between us which disjointed my emotions from my logic. If we were together, discussing which path our relationship should travel, I am sure that the outcome would have been different than the one we chose. That part of my heart feels cold and dark, wilted and all dried up. It happened suddenly, and I don't even know why. The unhappiness brought to our relationship from outside factors became too unbearable, for me. I love her, and I think she loves me, but we just met too early in our earthly lives. Our politics were too different, opposites even. We fueled each other very well, until our flames stopped communicating. This is all I can say for now. I hope she is happy, and does not hold our differences against me too harshly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn homie. sorry to hear that.

in the words of Kwest, "On to disnexone".

iLLa.typepad.com